2 WAYS TO MAKE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS
- Creating an e-mail address with a mailbox
You create an e-mail address with a Easyhost mailbox(see below).
What do you need? A domain name & mailbox.
- Create an e-mail address with a referral (alias)
Create an e-mail address from which you forward the e-mails to another, existing e-mail address (eg a free Gmail address). Please note that you cannot send e-mails from that e-mail address!
What do you need? Only a domain name.
Read how to create an e-mail address with referral
Create e-mail address with a mailbox
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “E-mail hosting”> Click on “Manage” next to the domain for which you want to create a mailbox.
- Select “Mailboxes” in the menu on the left.
- Enter your desired e-mail address and click on “add mailbox” if you still have an available mailbox.
If you do not have a mailbox, you order one or set up a free e-mail referral.
- Choose a password and size for your mailbox and confirm. Your mailbox and e-mail address are now active.
- Optional: Set up your Basic mailbox on your devices