You can change the FTP password if you follow the steps below:
- Log in on your control panel.
- At the top follow ‘My Products’ > ‘Web hosting’.
- In the table you will see your hosts. Click on ‘Hosting details’ for the host you need change the password for.
- Click on ‘FTP users’.
- Click on ‘Edit’ to your right.
- If you do not see the password fields, put the check on ‘Edit Password’ and they will appear.
- Fill in new password and repeat.
- Click on ‘Edit FTP User’ at the bottom.
- You did it right if you see this message: The FTP user has been successfully edited.