Shared web hosting
Your own website: reliable and advantageous
If you want a website, you need web hosting. To get web hosting, you must rent space on our servers. We make sure that your website is always available and that, at extremely attractive prices!
The registration or transfer of your domain name is included with each web hosting package. For as low as € 2,99 per month, you can have a web hosting package, including free software and everything you need. Our hosting packages offer you quality, reliability and excellent support at the right price.
Through an online control panel, you can easily manage your webspace yourself (e.g. create e-mail addresses, change passwords, install software, etc.).
|Linux web hosting||Windows web hosting|
|Price/month (incl. VAT)*||€ 3,99||€ 3,99
||€ 3,99||€ 3,99
|Webspace||250 MB||1 GB||5 GB||10 GB||250 MB||1 GB||5 GB||10 GB|
|Data traffic||15 GB||∞||∞||∞||15 GB||∞||∞||∞|
|Free domain name**|
|ASP / ASP.NET|
|Windows Server 2012R2|
|Google Voucher € 50|
|Free CMS installation|
|Info ›||Info ›||Info ›||Info ›||Info ›||Info ›||Info ›||Info ›|
Your benefits of web hosting with Easyhost
- Registration or transfer of your domain name included
- Online within minutes thanks to state-of-the-art automation
- Never lose an e-mail again thanks to rock-solid mail servers
- Advanced anti-spam and virus filter for all your mailboxes
- PHP, ASP, and .NET Framework
- Database support for MySQL and Microsoft SQL
- Hosted on fast and reliable servers in Brussels
- Control panel for managing e-mail accounts and web hosting settings
- Free installation of a CMS of your choice: Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal
Linux or Windows web hosting?
Easyhost provides both Linux and Windows web hosting. Linux and Windows are both operating systems. The choice of the operating system for your website does not depend on your computer! So, you can perfectly visit a website hosted on a Linux web server with a Windows or Apple computer. By the way, did you know that 60% of all the websites in the world run on Linux servers?
So, how do you make your choice? You should go by the scripting language you want to use. If you use PHP in combination with MySQL, you should choose Linux web hosting. If you use ASP.NET in combination with MS SQL, it is better to choose Windows web hosting. And if you do need any scripting language, choose Linux.
- * Price for the 1st year, for the next years: normal price
- ** First year only, applicable to domain name extensions .be .nl .com .net .org .info .biz .de .tk and .us