Enter the management area in your Sitebuilder.
1. Go to the ‘Media’ widget section.
2. Drag and drop the ‘File’ widget onto your design.
3. An “Edit: File” pop-up with the allowed extensions will appear. You can add a description of your file and an anchor text which is the download link text. Click on ’Upload File’.
4. Use the ‘Upload Files’ button to find the file in your computer and attach it.
5. Select the file from your computer.
6. When the file is already uploaded, click the ‘Submit’ button.
7. Confirm once again.
8. Below you can see the anchor text. Above it is the description of the file.
9. When you are ready, click the ‘Publish’ button in the upper right corner to reflect the changes in your website.